Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 10, 2011

Holiday Photo Cards

One of my favorite things about the holidays is receiving (and sending!) holiday photo cards in the mail. I love, love, love it! It's so exciting to see everyone's pictures and, if they're long distance friends or family, how much their children have grown. Claire loves seeing the cards from her friends' families and eagerly awaits our mail carrier Robin's arrival each day. All of our picture cards are displayed on our refrigerator and pantry doors until the end of January. I simply can't put them away right after Christmas!

Our Cards on Display
I also agonize about the holiday card we send out each year: Which picture should we choose? Which card should we choose? It is literally hours and hours of agonizing for me. It's probably a little OCD on my part. : )

This was our 2010 card:

No comments:

Post a Comment