Occasionally, I take Claire out for dinner. Just the two of us. Usually it's when my husband is away or working late. A few times, Claire has gone out on a "special date with Daddy" and I stayed home or did something on my own. This week, Claire had date night with each of us: On Monday she went out for pizza with her dad while I was home feeling under the weather. Tonight she and I had a special date night at one of her favorite Chinese/sushi restaurants while my husband was away (Coincidentally, he was feeling under the weather in his hotel room.).
 |
| Pizza Date Night with Daddy |
 |
| Sushi/Chinese Food Date Night with Mommy |
P.S. I almost forgot! On our date night, Claire informed me that I would have to "do the thing that Daddy always does when we're done" and that she'd "put the credit card back in my
wallup." She was referring to me paying the check!
No comments:
Post a Comment