On Friday night we went to our friends' house for a Valentine's Day Pajama Playdate. Claire and I wore our pajamas (Claire actually wore her favorite nightgown.). We made some delicious sugar cookies to share with our friends. Claire had so much fun playing with the kids and the mommies had a great time talking and catching up.
We worked on Claire's valentines on Sunday and boy to I regret waiting until the last day to do them!! Claire was "tired" after signing her name to three of her princess valentines. She had 30 to sign! Somehow she got some energy and cranked out all 30, then I addressed them and attached princess stickers to the little cards. She enjoyed mailing them at school on Monday, just in time for her school's Valentine's Day party.
After school we stopped by my sister in law's house for a little Valentine's Day playdate with my nephews and my parents.

No comments:
Post a Comment