Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Claireisms

I started this post back on 11/28/10, but didn't publish it because I kept adding to it and I didn't want to forget anything. This is a list of Claireisms and their definitions. Some of them are pretty easy to figure out, others are a little more difficult and most of them are funny or cute (At least we think so!).

meat snack - Slim Jim
midifier - humidifier
post to - supposed to
chest milk - breast milk
chest-feeding - breastfeeding
chest holder - bra
pasti - pasta
cucake - cupcake
pork a jeez - Portuguese
Handy Mandy - Handy Manny
sumping - something
Daddy's juicy - V-8 Fusion juice
mimis - m+ms
my favorite crackers - Club crackers
my favorite melon - cantaloupe
hop tart - Pop Tart
Lauire Berkmer - Laurie Berkner
Humpy Dumpy - Humpty Dumpty

And, as an added bonus, here are some noteworthy/cute/funny things she's said:

What did you said?

I'm the goodest on Santa's nice list.

Mommy: Hanukkah is coming up. It's a holiday that lasts for eight nights.
Claire: Eight nights?!?!? That's it?????

When talking about holidays, I told her that I celebrated Christmas when I was little and Daddy celebrated Hanukkah, so now that we're married, we celebrate both Christmas and Hanukkah. She thought for a few minutes, then said, "When I grow up I'm going to celebrate all three: Christmas, Hanukkah AND Kwanzaa!!!"

Recently, at a friend's house, Claire complained, "Mommy, ______ (name of friend) hurt my femur!!!"

When she was really little, she used to say, "Can my hold you?" instead of "Can I hold you?" or "Can you hold me?" and "I lub you," instead of "I love you."

No comments:

Post a Comment