Today was filled with lots of Halloween spirit and fun -- and it isn't even October 31st yet! Claire set out for school this morning dressed as Pocahontas. She had a huge smile on her face and couldn't wait to see everyone's costumes at school. After dropping her off, I went to hang out at my sister in law's for a bit, then returned to school in my snowman costume for trunk or treating. All of the mommies and daddies had their trunks decked out with Halloween decorations and the preschoolers walked around "trunk or treating." I was so excited to be a part of trunk or treating this year since I was working the past two years and was unable to participate. It was a little rainy and cold, but it was so much fun watching the kids visit each car to trunk or treat.
Friday, October 29, 2010
Trunk or Treating & Trick or Treating
Today was filled with lots of Halloween spirit and fun -- and it isn't even October 31st yet! Claire set out for school this morning dressed as Pocahontas. She had a huge smile on her face and couldn't wait to see everyone's costumes at school. After dropping her off, I went to hang out at my sister in law's for a bit, then returned to school in my snowman costume for trunk or treating. All of the mommies and daddies had their trunks decked out with Halloween decorations and the preschoolers walked around "trunk or treating." I was so excited to be a part of trunk or treating this year since I was working the past two years and was unable to participate. It was a little rainy and cold, but it was so much fun watching the kids visit each car to trunk or treat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Claire looks very cute, but I must say that the DJ Lance in her class is amazing!
ReplyDeleteI agree!!! I love the DJ Lance costume! I just showed Claire James's costume and she said, "That's Super Why!!!!"
ReplyDelete