Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 15, 2011

A Busy Summer

So far, our relaxing summer is turning out to be quite scheduled. And to think I was worried about not having enough to fill the days to avoid summer boredom!
We have been so busy with swimming lessons, gymnastics and spending time at the lake with great friends (and some new friends too!). Claire has been super-friendly and will go up to any similarly-aged child (mostly girls), introduce herself and start playing in the lake. She is definitely more inclined to approach the children with strong swimming skills as she wants to be out swimming in the lake, jumping off the dock and float and sliding down the large slide.
I must say, I have been pretty friendly too! I've met a few other mommies of soon-to-be kindergartners and a few other people at the beach/lake. It is refreshing to meet new (nice!) people and I'm just thrilled that we joined this club!

No comments:

Post a Comment