Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The First Day of School


The First Day of School is a highly anticipated, sometimes dreaded day that comes around each September. Like clockwork. When I was teaching, I always felt excited and nervous at the same time (And, in all honesty, I also felt sad since the summer always seemed to fly by soooooooo fast!). I even had nightmares! Now that I'm a stay at home mommy again, the first day of school feels different. I was excited for Claire this morning as she set off to be one of the "big kids" at her school. She was excited too. There were no tears shed this morning which is a big change from two years ago when little Claire started school/daycare two full days a week. We both cried. Now she's comfortable at her school and she LOVES her teachers and her friends.

This is going to be a great school year! I can feel it!

No comments:

Post a Comment